Hsien-Chih Chang 張顯之
Ph.D. student in
Department of Computer Science
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Email: hchang17 at illinois dot edu
- Research Interests
My general interests are in Theoretical Computer Science; especially topics with strong connections to topology and geometry. Specifically, I like to study the properties and algorithms on basic structures, like polygons, plane curves, point sets, graphs, and so on.
- Well, actually, anything with the word "algorithm" or "topology" catches my attention.
- My advisor is Jeff Erickson. I'm also supported and funded by Alexandra Kolla as a research assistant.
- Teaching assistant of
- "CS 374": Algorithms & Models of Computation (Fall 2014)
- "CS 374": Algorithms & Models of Computation (Spring 2014)
- CS 473: Fundamental Algorithms (Fall 2013)